Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

We are back from the Cura Quick clinic. C'man does have a pretty good ear infection and a swollen lymph node. Dang it, I know it's b/c I didn't stay on top of his decongestant. I just hate medicating with stuff like that. Miss A's ear is clearing up.
Afterwards they got a donut and Valentine balloon (I lucked out, they picked out $1.50 balloons). Then while getting the meds an employee brought suckers for ALL the kids waiting to get in to see the doc. (there were at least 5 adults and 5 kids!) C'man let go of his balloon for the sucker. I probably could have jumped up and grab it, but i didn't want to make a scene. They brought me a chair.
Then as we walked out, Miss A decided she didn't' want to leave. I had C'man standing on the curb and her inside the store. I'm holding 2 balloons, bag of groceries and 2 packages with there donuts. Then 3 adults were trying to come in. One man held the door, the other man tried to convince C'man to come back and the lady just chuckled at our sight I'm sure. Eventually Miss A came out (she was looking for a garbage) she proceeded to hand that man her sucker wrapper. Oh good grief i said. At home she just throws stuff on the floor and now she wants some stranger to take her wrapper.
Thank goodness that everyone thought it was cute and told me to not worry about it. It really was refreshing ,b/w yesterday's trip and today, I can not tell you how many compliments I got on both kids. From being cute, to well behaved.
Of course the icing on the cake was coming home to this sight:

Both kids are now sleeping. I laid down with C'man and he said 'sing a song to me mommy'. I sang Jesus Loves Me and other songs. When I'd stop he's sing 'please sing that to me again'. Awwwww

1 comment:

Jen said...

Isn't farm life so fun?! We had sheep get out before. We had such a fun time herding them back. Had to watch our step in the yard for awhile though. LOL