Over Christmas I tried my sister-in-laws Uggs on and LOVED them. She told me tho, that Uggs in Australia, are like Keds are to us!? Anyone confirm that? I see I have a couple visitors from Australia. What would it cost for me buy a pair and have them shipped to me? They've got to be cheaper then what they charge here!? Here are the one I'm liking:

Any readers have Uggs? Worth the money? Love them???
5 comments:
I have a pair that I love, love, love! I wear them nearly every day in the winter and on cooler days of Spring and Autumn. I guess it depends on your climate but when it is cold they are fantastic. I also wore them when we went skiing last year and they do well in the snow as long as it is not so deep that they get soaked on top. Don't know if that helps but I would not be without them now
Oooh, pretty Uggs! Is that what you're shopping for when you're in Omaha tomorrow? :o) Hopefully you can get a deal from Australia-that'd be fantastic! I got my background from www.cutestblogontheblock.com - they have all kinds of fun backgrounds to choose from! Have a great day shopping!
I just realized a few weeks ago that I would really, really love some. Too bad I didn't think about it sooner cause I won't go buy some on my own. I'll have to ask for them for my anniversary(June), birthday(Nov) or Christmas. I do know that things in Australia are much, much more expensive than here. We have friends there. But I hope you find a good deal anyways!
Faith
Uggs are the greatest. I no longer have cold feet. I wear them everyday since I have bought them!!
These are cute:)
http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=501632856&Ntk=all&Nty=1&N=1000425+2010840&Ntt=sale&searchUrl=%2Fendeca%2FEndecaStartServlet%3FNtk%3Dall%26Nty%3D1%26N%3D1000425%2B2010840%26Ntt%3Dsale&R=02892315
Post a Comment