Do you make them, and keep them?? I've never been one to even bother making them. But these last couple days, or hours, I've been thinking more a long goals for the New Year. I laid in bed last night, mind you I was still up at 1AM! Unheard of by me! I thought thru some goals and things I'd like to see for the new year. The list included, and may I say in no particular order.
Get back to the gym!! With the pregnancy and then miscarriage I fell off the ol' work out band wagon.
I'd like to loose about 10 lbs. I know stop choking those that know me. But seriously my gut/abs really need to tighten up:)
Get back in to a bikini and feel comfortable in it!
Pay off all debt! That's looking to be entirely possible come Feb. and I'm ecstatic. I want to get to a point where all we have for monthly expenses is our house and our van. Very doable.
Work harder on my patience. I need to become more patient especially with Miss A.
Read books, seek professional help, whatever I need to, to help us understand Miss A
Get picture albums done of the kids. Absolute MUST!!! I'm getting way behind.
Give DH a hug, kiss and tell him I love him at least every day. (yikes I'm behind on that one already)
Spiritually I need to pray more. Boy do i ever. I feel i have trust and faith in God but i don't pray as often as I should. And I mean on my knees.
I should read the Bible too, but I know at this point that's not going to happen. Just to many other things to read. Sorry
Get out and visit friends!! If that means a weekend away alone, no kids or DH, doing it and not feeling guilty for being away for 24 hours. I miss my friends and friendships are very important to me. I must do what I can to keep the relationships strong.
Attend a marriage conference. I've heard such wonderful things about them. Even if you're marriage isn't in a crisis mode, maintenance is a must. There are 2 in our area. I have no excuse.
Plant, and maintain, a garden LOL!!
Find places/ways to share our story about infertility and adoption! OK you all can help with that one. Have a MOPS group that you need a speaker for? or any suggestions??
OK i think that's enough for now! Need to be able to say I achieve at least some of these. OK so share your resolutions/goals for the new year! I know you all have at least something right!? Share come on. That's my blog goal is to get you all to start leaving comments. I know i have daily readers out there....there you go. Become a 'Follower' of my blog like the 2 other wonderful people have:)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I like your goals, esp the cuddle the hubby.
I'm going to try something I heard at a training for home visiting (my new job) was to help moms think positively about their kids and vice versa by keeping a written log of at least one good thing their child has done for the day...and keeping this by the child's bed, and adding to each night...and sharing with the child so that they can go to sleep with a happy and proud thought! Maybe for my three yr old besides a few words, drawing the picture of what he did.
Post a Comment