Friday, October 24, 2008

Comments

I'm so sorry, i just realized people are leaving comments. (yee haa) I was having comments emailed to me but apparently i need to update my email b/c i haven't gotten any and i just figured no one was leaving comments. But you ARE!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! Now if any of you are waiting for responses to any, ask me again. Maybe on Fridays i can answer questions? Assuming of course there are any? So post questions, thoughts, etc and I'll respond on Fridays. (i hope)
Oh i just usually write, spell check, re-read quickly, and post it! i don't usually go back and scroll thru my blog. I'll be doing that now!

3 comments:

gem said...

Yep, took me a while to notice comments too, and they are, for me at least, rare enough to be very exciting! Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think I like your fall layout for the blog. Where'd you find it?

Rachel said...

BFF-E the lay out, i think i have a link to it on my side bar!? Check it out:)