Isn't this picture(s) ADORABLE!!



Tried going garage saling today. I bought NOTHING!! It was not good or fun for that matter. I'm not going to even think a/b the gas money I spent-DEPRESSING!! If gas prices keep going up it is not going to be worth it to drive to work every day. (I drive 40 miles one way) I have been pricing out insurance and I think we could swing it assuming I really picked up my purse business. Maybe I could make a website with my purses?? Anyone have an 'easy' program to do that?
Besides gas costs work is just really getting to me. Big changes have been going on and I fear the day they tell me I have to move back to the other office, with the women. That is the day I'll walk. Here it is on my blog!! I will do it!!
Kids are great. They are sleeping now. But not after C dumped my laundry baskets out. As you'll see from the pic I don't know how many days of laundry i had to fold, but it was a lot. Miss A had pulled them out before everything was folded. C did it after everything was folded. AND I think he might have hit A with the laundry basket. She was a wailing! When i discovered what he did, I was unloading the dishwasher, there were clothes EVERYWHERE! I freaked but he said 'i sorry' to A I was like, hmmm what did you do to her??

So they are in bed and sound asleep.
Enjoy the pics!!





No comments:
Post a Comment